Sunday, October 27, 2013

Reintroduction to the blogging world

Hey guys, so it's been a while since I've blogged. I guess you can say life got in the way. Heck "LIFE" may get in the way with this blog also, but I'm going to try to keep up with it. Maybe I'll set more realistic goals. With Vayden's Blog readers depended on frequent updates, his condition was always changing, but this blog is mainly for me. Something to look back on and say I did change, or I did grow. Have you ever blown away a nice income tax refund and then a year later (some just a few months later) you look around and wonder, "what is the world did I spend all that money on?".  Bare with me blogging friends of the past and those who stumble upon me, I'm a little rusty at this.

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment